Páginas

Friday, July 23, 2010

First post

As the blog's title suggest I will be writing about the things that I find interesting. May they come to my awareness through work, fun or chance, either way I hope this is as interesting to read as it sure will be to write.

I leave you now with two quotes that I relate two, being distributed systems and cryptography my main areas of interest.

We reject kings, presidents and voting. We believe in rough consensus and running code.

ETF Credo. David Clark (MIT).


Encryption...is a powerful defensive weapon for free people. It offers a technical guarantee of privacy, regardless of who is running the government... It's hard to think of a more powerful, less dangerous tool for liberty.

Esther Dyson, EFF.


This being said, I'll to write something of substance tomorrow.

No comments: